Our client is leading financial institution in Asia, they are currently looking for an experience Head of Channels Application Development within the Cash and Payment team.
As the Head of Application Development for Cash and Payments Channels, you will be responsible to:
- Spearhead and take charge of all end-to-end application development and support activities
- Lead a team of subject matter experts in implement and integrate solutions that matches business requirements
- Design, define, and manage all technical solutions with the architecture team, software engineering team and other departments
- Provide hands-on guidance to team on all functional and/or technical issues
- Contribute to organisational improvement initiatives relating to Agile, CI/CD tools, project management, architecture and any other adoption of improvements to the business needs
As an ideal candidate, you must have at least 15 years of working experience in application development and maintenance of SDLC, hands-on systems experience, functional and technical knowledge within Cash Management & Payments or Transactional banking and DevOps implementation will be a big plus.