Head of Claims (L&H Claims, Insurer based)
- Up to 15,500 per month + Bonus
- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Stirling Andersen , Numéro de Licence EA : 16S8094
- 20 juil. 18 2018-07-20
Reporting into the Chief Operations Officer and indirectly to Chief of Technical Insurances Services Asia, the Head of Claims is responsible for overall direction, leadership, and management of the Claims department with a focus on operations transformation, professional claims adjudication process and unsurpassed customer experience.
The overall responsibilities include:
- Being the Chief Claims Risk Officer to ensure that the corporate Claims Standards are being executed. This includes conducting internal quality audit for internal claim assessors and outsourced services, developing fraud risk program and performing annual Self-Assessment or submission to Global Underwriting and Claims Risk Management
- Achieve Year 2020’s target of instant claim payment by implementing electronic claim submission and automating claim adjudication
- Chair the Claims Committee to execute its terms of reference
- Build a High Performing Team with a continuous improvement and customer-centric mindset
- Drive end-to-end claims process re-designing and streamlining continuously that progress with changing times
- Drive professional quality claims adjudication and resolution process that is customer-centric without putting company at undue risk, is in compliance with authorized limits and risk assessment guidelines.
- Participate in new product development and keep operational procedures and guidelines for claims department up to date.
- Escalate any fraudulent or possible material non-disclosure claims and manage the handling of such claims in a proper and fair manner as deem necessary.
- Maintain broad high-level understanding of insurance and related technology trends and strategies.
- Foster a culture that reflects the critical behaviors and of values of the Insurer, values critical thinking and problem solving, and encourages constructive feedback and engagement at all levels.
- Be a member of the LIA Underwriting/Claims Sub-committee to contribute and learn from the industry players of any potential claims trends
- Be the local Claims lead for any regional or global driven claims related initiatives
- Proven track record with over 10 years of experience in leadership and Insurance Operations, preferably with at least 5 years of direct claims experience
- Strong focus on execution with positive outcomes - consistently producing and delivering expected results to all stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills with the ability to build consensus both internally and externally, preferably with experience in dealing with various distribution channels
- Ability to identify best talent and build a high performing team.