Head of Compliance (Fintech)
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd (Singapore) , Numéro de Licence EA : 11S4330
- 16 oct. 18
Our Client Our client is a well-funded Fintech which has garnered a lot of attention for their proprietary technology and innovative applications. They have scaled considerably since their founding and are now at the right stage to build their compliance team and are looking to hire the right professional to head up their compliance team based in Singapore.
This role is a newly-created position which will be responsible for all compliance issues for the business globally and for creating and building a compliance function for the group. The role will have two primary areas of focus - AML/CFT/FCC in focus and the other major remit would be regulatory advisory in nature as the business expands.
The major responsibilities are as follows:
- Assist with the development and management of a compliance sign-off process for each department
- Assist in the development of compliance initiatives and programs to comply with the respective legal, licensing, and regulatory changes or revisions to licensing structure
- Handle the management and execution of second line monitoring and assessment program for Anti-Money Laundering/Counter-Terrorism Financing (AML/CTF)
The ideal candidate would meet the following requirements
- Relevant experience and expertise within either a startup or fintech environment with direct relevant experience with licensing and regulatory issues in this space
- Technically-inclined with an ability to engage and work with technology specialists and very comfortable navigating in a fast-paced rapidly evolving environment
- Direct relevant experience engaging with regulatory issues within AML/CFT/FCC especially in relation to blockchain, virtual currencies and/or remittance issues.
Fintech is a very hot area and it increasingly looks like the future of banking will be one of constant disruption and innovation. Firms like my client are very well positioned to be among the winners.
As with every startup environment, the business is very fast-paced and rapidly evolving and structure is a work in progress.
If you are interested in this position, please do apply for this position with your latest updated resume in MS Word format Prem John at firstname.lastname@example.org. For regulatory purposes, our registration numbers are (No: R1107347 | EA11S4330)
McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.
EA Licence No: 11S4330