Head of Data Assets
Reporting directly to the Head of AI Platforms, this role is responsible for the transformation, implementation and commercialization of all data assets and foundational data layers. This role is responsible for development and enhancement of all data assets across the region, commercializing them for use in business insights, strategic decisioning and use in campaigns. Responsible for building and commercializing the data ecosystem, develop customer DNA to enable hyper personalized campaigns and deploy / commercialize new sources of data like digital, bureau and partner data. In addition this role is responsible to ensure that 'Big Data Ecosystem' or aOS (analytics operating system) design caters to (1) Rapid Insights using data cubes and (2) Build the foundational common data layers (FCDL) with technology team that supports Rapid Modeling and contextual campaigns.
The role will also be responsible for a 50+ person direct & indirect team of data management teams in 17 markets across Asia and Europe, a dedicated 30+ FTE data / reporting layer and data cubes development team and technology resources responsible for transforming and maintaining Citi's data platforms to significantly affect incremental business outcomes across all key lines of business/functions for the Consumer Bank: Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Deposit Products, Insurance, Mortgage, Marketing, Digital Banking, Small/Med Business, Credit Cards, Personal Lending, Customer Service, and more. The person will be a key evangelist for the data transformation, facing off against key senior executives as needed to ensure the full transition and adoption of our next generation, data platform + commercialization of data for triggers, campaigns and models. We are seeking a strong leader that is able to independently create and implement a strategic vision in transforming our data platforms. Key elements of the Role
- Facilitate the establishment and execution of the roadmap / vision for information delivery and management; including the data warehouse, BI & analytics, content management and data management
- Partner with data technology to architect and deliver the solutions that fulfill the Business information needs and align with the information vision and strategy - balancing short term and long term business needs to ensure that the architecture can scale and evolve accordingly
- Engage an end-to-end approach by connecting all the pieces of data ecosystem leveraging all available assets / data
- Embed/commercialize data across the bank - for contextual marketing campaigns, improving experience by moving from a monthly to a daily consumption of data.
- Lead the research on new data sources, data platform/technology, and data validation, quality control and integration - Assess the effectiveness / accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques
- Development of standardized metrics and KPI within big data platform on FCDL to support rapid development and deployment of models
- External market knowledge; Understands subject matter market landscape (data management tools, DMP, digital data etc.) and can incorporate this knowledge into Citi's next generation data management strategy/vision
- Expert understanding of data analytics, Business Intelligence and marketing campaign lifecycle
- Expert technical (systems, coding etc.) understanding of backend systems that are required to implement and execute self-service insights and campaign delivery (data, platforms, channels)
- Expert understanding of data operations and which automated controls are required to maintain enterprise data lake
- Analytical knowledge to understand raw data, transformed data and metadata needed to run effective targeting and it's commercialization for analytical campaigns
- Experience with creating modeling features across banking products and services
- Experience with Big Data Platforms / Ecosystem (Hadoop, MongoDB, etc)
- Expert with data platforms, reporting products, hands-on, obsess with using data to drive business decisions
- Knowledge of Tableau or other visualization platforms and passionate about building effective and engaging visualizations. Significant executive level interaction experience
- Crystal-clear communication skills, able to make the complex simple, and reach audiences across seniorities and knowledge levels to communicate key messages
- Have a 'Can do' and 'Get it done' attitude - do whatever necessary and take full ownership of delivery
- Experience in change management methodologies and tactics
- Experience with enterprise-level budget planning and management processes
- Is accustomed to managing multiple, often competition priorities to synthesize into a game plan
- Experience across the full analytics stack from data storage, processing, 3rd party data enhancements, analytical techniques, and presentation layer
- Well versed in data application areas ranging from operations to marketing and has been part of data-driven corporate agendas in the past
- Profile and charisma of an "evangelist"; strong influence skills
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - SG ------------------------------------------------------
Time Type :Full time ------------------------------------------------------
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .