Head of Design & User Experience
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate Preferred Qualifications & Skills
- Lead the UX and Design team for the S2B Platforms and Data Tools
- Create superior Design across our platforms that drives stickiness and usage of the platforms
- Lead and drive superior client experience strategy and design solutions across multiple digital channels
- Develop and execute plans against the strategic direction to ensure superior consumer satisfaction and build loyalty with consumers
- Create a rapid design implementation team that on a continuous basis perfroms A/B tests and can adjust design to clients' needs
- Define and evangelize customer engagement and experience and principles thereof
- Coordinate the various roles associated with customer experience management throughout the company, minimizing silos of systems, data, assumptions, performance and customer touch-points
- Systematic collection and application of customer experience insights for strategic advantage and growth.
- Create, maintain, and manage an accurate database of client preferences and pertinent details. Capture data on a continuous base to quickly build our sales and service information database.
- Establish and maintain strong customer relationships through regular meetings and communications.
- Drive value creation for business and customers with use of insights, Net Promoter Score and other measures
- Evaluate, analyze, and communicate consumers' behaviour and feedback trends on a continuous basis to internal teams including the delivery of monthly/quarterly status reports to all appropriate parties whenever necessary.
- Strong background in Design, customer research and analytics tools/ techniques, customer strategy, process improvement, human-centred design and performance management from a leading Brand or consultancy
- Relevant work experience in transformation or driving of customer experience initiatives
- Proven track record in creating designs that led to tangible business benefits (eg number of clients, visits, transactions)
- Portfolio of successful designs available
- Customer-centric mindset and demonstrated ability to create shared vision, inspire collaboration, and drive change with momentum
- Business acumen to drive customer & business outcomes
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.