- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Citibank NA
Head of GCT APAC/EMEA Transformation
Head of GCT APAC/EMEA Transformation
- Primary Location: Singapore,Singapore,Singapore
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Technology
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID: 18027485
The GCT Asia and EMEA Head of Transformation is responsible for driving disruptive thought leadership and implementing new approaches to accelerate delivery of our priorities. The role will be based in Singapore and will execute the transformation agenda set by the GCT Asia and EMEA Technology Head.
Main priorities of the role include:
- Developing and executing GCT Asia and EMEA's Transformation Agenda, which are grounded in GCT's Strategic Priorities, and which include Implementing capabilities to deliver in a Two-Speed Model; Building and scaling Digital; Transforming Operations through Tech & Automation; Cultivating Talent & Skills and promote and grow a highly innovative and industry leading technology culture.
- Strategic planning in collaboration with organizations: Drive GCT strategic agenda across functions to create and execute a roadmap for Transformation initiatives.
- Standardization and continuous improvement; more structured processes to build common standards and identify and share best practices across regions. Closer partnering with shared O&T functions to continue to drive optimization.
- Minimize disruption to BAU activities that are working well today.
- Providing vision, leadership and direction for Transformation by building the capability for agile ways of working; champion an inclusive and diverse global mindset.
- Working with the Global Consumer Business Leadership in Asia, transform the customer experience by driving a customer journey approach to transformation supported by co-located business and technology functions.
- Leadership of core deliverables including the APAC/EMEA Technology business plan, workforce strategy, location strategy, control framework, engagement/communication plan, executive and operational reporting and ad-hoc data analysis.
- Innovate to create a step change in the customer experience through test and learn experiments, supported by strategic collaborations and partnerships.
- Increasing delivery speed by introducing a standardized methodology and oversee planning, development and rollout of SAFE agile methods, tools and training.
- Implementing Transformation Program governance processes (e.g., transformation program portfolio reporting and dashboards; ensure alignment against GCT / GCB strategic priorities) and migrate programs to more agile ways of working.
- Creating forum to consistently monitor and proactively adjust Transformation initiatives utilizing benchmarking, trend data, and external analysis.
- Maintaining strong relationships with senior business partners, control organizations, other technology functions and external regulators and vendors.
- Finding, developing and advocating a deep and diverse talent pool within the organization and offer effective coaching and development.
- Appointing Customer Journey Product Owners from the business and Technology to lead the end-to-end mapping and target state for transformed customer experiences
- Ability to engage and influence stakeholders at all levels within an organization, from the most technical engineer to the savviest business / executive leader.
- Possess uncompromising ethics, unwavering integrity and understanding of risk & regulatory process, as well as outstanding communications and interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with the major line of business activities within a large global financial institution. Broad financial expertise with knowledge of program management, corporate affairs, financial practices, project planning, and economic fundamentals, and business policies, products, processes, systems and roles.
- Be creative and passionate, driven by a desire for innovation and creation of an amazing client experience - smart risk taking - outside the box thinking
- Possess first hand insights into the way that digital transformation is affecting industry and knowledge of best practices
- Demonstrate an ability to identify and act upon unique insights and apply them to solve unmet needs and an expertise leveraging/synthesizing competitor, emerging technology, and other marketplace trends to draw out implications to support the team's overall mission and goals
- Strong understanding/focus on digital technologies to include middleware integration; scrum/iterative application development, web oriented architecture, API strategy and Cloud computing.
- Experience building consumer facing applications and virtual technologies expertise is preferred. A rounded knowledge of all aspects of the technology stack in a large scale, complex organization is critical.
- Successful track record as a change leader in a large and complex environment.
- Demonstrated ability to take an organization from a perspective of legacy technology to a position of industry leading technology innovation.
- Possess a track record of transforming a global business through strong execution and delivery.
- Strong talent focus and ability to successfully recruit and develop experts from leading organizations across the globe.
- Ability to communicate a compelling vision and inspire others to deliver on an ambitious, complex, global roadmap.
- Demonstrated ability to take an organization from a perspective of legacy technology to a position of industry leading technology innovation
- 10+ years of progressive senior technology leadership experience in the financial industry or a related field with a strong understanding/focus on Consumer Banking
- Experience leading large-scale transformation Programs at multinational financial institutions, driving Governance and Delivery Excellence processes
- Bachelor degree in computer science, information technology, software engineering or a related field; Master's degree preferred