• Excellent Opportunity to report to global CTO• Fantastic Opportunity to grow the Regional team
About Our Client
A Top Tier Bank in the Region Job Description
- Lead the implementation of a project, either defined by part of a business initiative or part of audit rectifications to deliver defined objectives.
- Develop and review processes and policies relevant to functional discipline in order to ensure they are in line with regulatory compliance, and IT strategy.
- Maintain ¡°oversight¡± of service delivery to the branch users, taking responsibility for escalated cases and providing coaching to other team members to ensure service expectations are fulfilled.
- Develop a practical understanding of how processes and systems in own area of work relate to the management of risk and compliance.
- Resolve operational day-to-day problems referred from other functions of the business, ensuring an efficient and high-quality service is extended to all internal clients
- Co-ordinate and manage branch IT disaster recovery, back-up procedures and ensuring safeguard of bank data in alignment to branch business continuity plan and processes.
The Successful Applicant
- Works closely with vendors to develop, manage and control vendor contracts, relationships and performance for the efficiency delivery of contracted products and services.
What's on Offer
- Auditing, Business Analysis, Business Continuity, Change Management
- Disaster Recovery, Information Security Management, IT Management
- IT Strategy, ITIL, Management
- Network Security, Project Management, effective, manage project teams
- Objective, Initiative, operational processes
- Excellent Base and bonus
- PTO & Insurance