Our client is a leading European Private bank with a strong presence across the APAC region and is looking for a Head of IT Applications to support the team in Singapore. We are looking for a strong candidate with strong experience in managing IT applications within the Private Banking/Wealth Management space.
- Provide solutions to the issues/challenges faced by businesses in terms of process and technology.
- Manage problems, issues, risks and dependencies across the bank application landscape.
- Business analysis, technical analysis and project management for bank applications.
- Manage application projects or changes to existing systems.
- Maintain, update and enforce IT application-related standards and policies.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree with at least 7 years of working experience in system/application development within the Wealth Management/Private Banking sector.
- Experience as a Product/Project Manager or Business Analyst is a must as the role requires handling Digital/Operational transformation projects as an individual contributor.
- Candidates who have experience with Avaloq applications would be advantageous.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - you need to be an exceptional communicator to manage all stakeholders and drive the team's agenda forward successfully.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)