SGX Bond Trading Pte Limited owns and manages Asia’s only electronic trading platform dedicated to Asian credit and Emerging Markets. We are expanding our business and looking for hungry, motivated, flexible employees to join us as we grow. Our business is independent from our parent and headquartered in Singapore with clients from close to 30 countries in the region and beyond this opportunity will appeal to ambitious, creative, groundbreakers who want to be part of the leading team in the business in Asia Pacific.
As a member of the Operations Team, you will be contributing to the administration of the trading operations of our electronic trading platform. You will be responsible for assisting with trade support, post trade processing, user administration, and reference data maintenance. The successful candidate will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a mindset for continual improvement. This role is very versatile - the candidate should be prepared to take on new responsibilities and grow within constantly evolving organization.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide trade support for Corporate bond trading
- Reconcile position and PNL with intermediaries and clients
- Administer account and user data information within the trading system
- Manage fixed income instrument reference data
- Execute US Treasury trades to cover position imbalances
- Monitor for trade breaks with counterparties
Here are some personal qualities and skills we’re looking for:
- 7-10 years of professional experience
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills
- Understanding of corporate bond market trading including conventions, reference data inputs, trade economics, and settlement calculations
- Settlement knowledge including Euroclear/Clearstream settlement and trade allocation (OMGEO products)
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to communicate with both clients and internal client teams
- Enthusiasm for FinTech with desire to expand knowledge of financial markets and fixed income products