We are now looking for a Head of Operations, which is a new headcount, to join us in our next phase of growth. You will be given substantial trust and responsibility, along with opportunities to make a huge difference in our organisation.
About M-DAQ Pte. Ltd.
M-DAQ builds over-the-top (OTT) applications to facilitate cross-border business for various industries. These include securities markets, e-Commerce platforms and payment solutions providers. M-DAQ achieves this through our proprietary technology, together with the remittance license awarded by the Monetary Authority of Singapore. M-DAQ was awarded “Best Tech Company To Work For 2019” by Singapore Computer Society (SCS).
M-DAQ is a high-growth FinTech start-up that focuses on proprietary best-in-class corporate FX solutions across Asia. We have to date processed over $10 billion in FX transactions and generated hundreds of millions of dollars in revenue for our partners and savings for their end-customers. Having recently concluded our Series D financing round, we have exciting plans to leverage our FX expertise in even more verticals.
We are now looking for a Head of Operations, which is a new headcount, to join us in our next phase of growth. You will be givensubstantial trust and responsibility, along with opportunities to make a huge difference in our organisation.
- Have a positive impact to the world’s economy by creating a World without Currency BordersTM
- Team Innovation Mindset, People-Oriented
- Challenging environment, offering great opportunities to learn and grow
- Creative and Innovative Workplace
- Design, implement, and monitor overall operations for cards, payments, and other value-added services to customers.
- Own the design and implementation of operational policies, processes, and systems.
- Select, lead, and grow a high-performance team of customer-first and tech-savvy members.
- Clearly understand scheme rules and regulations to formulate policies and procedures for daily BAU operations.
- Own the launch of new products and services to ensure delightful customer experience and smooth operations.
- Formulate reporting and business intelligence for customer insights and risk management.
- Work with internal and external development/QA teams on application development, tools, payment channel integrations and other value-added services integrations.
- Monitor and review suspected fraud and work with both internal and external stakeholders to conduct investigations and take appropriate actions.
- Continuously improve current processes and procedures.
Desired Skill Set and Attributes
- Min 8 years’ experience at payments processor, card issuer, bank (risk department), or e-commerce platform.
- Attention to details, strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to lead, manage or influence others to achieve desired objectives &/or deliverables.
- Able to provide creative or alternative solutions to address business problems and achieve desired outcome.
- Able to communicate effectively with all levels of stakeholders, internal and/or external.
What We Offer:
M-DAQ offers competitive remuneration including employee stock options and employee benefits.