Our client is one of Asia’s leading financial management startups that is constantly growing and developing their technology function and product offerings. They are well-funded and already in collaboration with over 70 of the leading financial institutions in Asia. With multiple large-scale transformation projects, they are currently looking for a Head of Product to join this function to drive product development and user experience for the platform.
You will be the key element in driving the next big challenge into a fully integrated financial management platform. In order to do this, you need an array of skills - strong technically, comfortable with numbers, resourceful with an insatiable drive to push things forward and to grow fast.
- Managing all aspects of product development and user experience for existing and new products
- Enforcing customer centricity in the product development cycle
- Managing ROI objectives via effective product planning
- Coordinating with the technology team and other stakeholders
- Establish and implement the overall strategy and transformation in collaboration with the C-level stakeholders, other product counterparts and functional teams for the group to enable measurable results for each country.
- Drive consumer engagement and market share through product optimization by leveraging user centric design and continuous conversion rate optimization programs
- Be a thought leader and drive impact throughout the enterprise.
- 12+ years’ experience in Product Management at a similar capacity or a leading management consultancy firm, preferably VP grading or equivalent
- Passion to drive and to improve the status quo
- A proven track record of working on own initiative and an instinctive "can-do" attitude, with strong focus on delivering results
- Excellent ability to communicate and a structured approach to capture new leads and projects as well as assignments and to solve challenges
- Comfortable working with numbers and analytics
To apply, please click on the link below
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA Licence No. 10C4544