An established Fund Solutions Group that caters to a global portfolio of clients is on the lookout for an experienced team manager to head up their Real Estate Fund Administration team in Asia. As a key member of the Real Estate portfolio business, you will have the opportunity to work with Sales and Product to support global pitches, while leading the PE real estate fund administration team in day-to-day operations in a suite of services including accounting, fund administration, corporate services, risk management & technology. In return, you can expect total remuneration of up to SGD 280,000 per annum.
You will be expected to:
- Supervise a team of Fund Administration professionals to support real asset clients in the region
- Partner Sales and Product to support global pitches, and maintain relationships with clients to ensure continued confidence, ensuring thatxpectations are met and client satisfaction with the level of service received
- Work with other home site locations and hub locations on deliverable quality improvement, KPI and efficiency projects.
- Lead and participate in projects across the department, in particular those which look to mitigate risk, improve operational efficiency and deliver outstanding client service
- Participate in new business process including review of proposals, prospect presentations, staffing allocations, etc.
You are expected to have:
- University degree (accounting business, mathematics, finance or economics degree preferred)
- More than 10 years of experience in finance/fund accounting in private infrastructure/real estate
- Good understanding of PE fund structures with technical understanding of accounting and regulatory standards
Location : Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Ng Se Wei, Reg No: R1110161). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057