Head of Training & Learning, Group Business Banking
Posting Date: 29-Jun-2020
Location: Raffles Place, Singapore, SG
Company: United Overseas Bank Limited About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. Group Business Banking Job Responsibilities
Job Requirements Job Requirements
- Use performance reviews to identify skills gap and to develop suitable training needs.
- To develop and implement holistic Group Business Banking Leadership Training Roadmaps
- To craft out the career framework of all Business Banking staff (sales and leaders)
- To plan career rotation for high potential staff and their learning requirements , t o be the champion for BB Way (Cohen Brown)
- Continuously Engagement of BB Team via BB Circle (internal engagement tool)
- Evaluate both the processes and outcomes of a learning or development programme
Be a part of UOB Family
- BSc/MSc in Business, Finance, Training, Human Resources, Learning and Development, Organizational Psychology or relevant field
- In-depth understanding of traditional and modern training methods (including workshops, simulations, e-learning and coaching)
- Experience organizing training activities in a corporate environment (preferably in the Retail and SME Banking segment)
- Hands-on experience with project management and budgeting
- Strong people management skills
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
Apply now and make a difference.