• Responsible for level one technology support. The role supports a global user base and involves basic troubleshooting of Microsoft applications and proprietary systems.
• Inbound call from global users
• Troubleshooting hardware/software via telephone for Global users
• Technology call center environment
• Ability to utilize multiple resources to determine causes and resolutions of technology problems and incidents
• Technologies may include, but not limited to: Windows 7/10, Mac OS X, Microsoft Office 2013, AVAYA, Cisco/VOIP telephony, Blackberry, Android, iOS (iPad/iPhone), and ticketing systems.
• Ability to consistently meet or exceed performance targets and goals correlated with call handling and customer service
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Customer Centric/Service mindset, Detailed oriented
• Desired experience in Microsoft Office application suite -- how to, in addition to troubleshooting.
• Experience with technologies: Windows 7/10, Mac OS X, Microsoft Office 2013, Cisco/VOIP telephony, Blackberry, Android, iOS (iPad/iPhone), and ticketing systems
• Experience: 0-2 years desired, but not required, in information technology
• Superior Customer Service Skills 1-3 years’ experience preferred. In-house training will be conducted as needed