Business Partnership Mindset, People-Oriented. Challenging environment, offering great opportunities for Learning. Creative and Innovative Workplace. Join an agile and innovative company and in co-ordination with the HR Director, to plan and execute holistic HR activities, with a focus on recruitment and retaining the most qualified talent, data management and administration of benefits and employment law. Successful candidate will also provide advisory on all HR topics and work on HR concepts and strategies for the management team.
- Manage and oversee the administration of all recruitment and selection activities, including organising career fairs and the company’s open houses.
- Create and revise job descriptions
- Conduct new employee orientations, employee relations counselling and oversee exit interviews
- Collaborate with line managers to implement employee professional development plans
- Plan, administer, co-ordinate and evaluate company’s performance management, human resources plans and programs.
- Participate in the development and implementation of HR concepts, systems, strategic initiatives and projects
- Review and revise the employee handbook on policies and procedures
- Oversee the upkeep of sensitive, confidential personnel records and reports
- In co-ordination with HR Director, monitor all compensation and benefit aspects
- Other work may be assigned by HR Director
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferably in the area of Human Resource Management or Business Administration
- A minimum of 5 years of HR generalist experience and minimum of 2 years working experience in organising recruitment activities, hiring process and collaboration with hiring agencies, training institutions
- Good knowledge of labour relations, grievance and appeal procedures, experience in employee relations
- Confident and articulate communicator; able to communicate with authority in both writing and verbally
- High level of social sensitivity and cultural awareness with the ability to build successful and collaborative relationships with employees and managers at all levels
- Ability to interpret management needs, influence and negotiate
- Strong employee-orientation and a willingness to support and understand the business needs and goals
- Excellent time management skills, able to multi-task and prioritize workloads within tight deadlines
- Proactive and energetic; ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Proficient MS Office skills
Please apply stating your availability, current and/or expected salary.