Human Resources - APAC ICG O&T - Senior HR Advisor - Director
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi's Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
As the Senior HR Advisor for ICG Operations & Technology, this person will be the senior human resources business partner for the APAC ICG Operations & Technology (O&T) team. This organization consists of about 15,000 employees located across 14 markets in the Asia region. The Senior HR Advisor will partner closely with senior management of APAC ICG O&T to drive a robust human capital agenda for the business. The role also will partner closely with key functional counterparts such as HR Professional Services (HRPS), Recruiting, Compensation, Talent, Learning & Development, Employee Relations to assess complex issues, structure potential solutions, and drive to resolution. Demonstrated experience and success in change management processes and practices is critical. Responsibilities:
- Directly accountable for driving robust talent management & diversity initiatives across the organization. This includes having an understanding of talent pipelines and building actionable and realistic succession plans for critical roles. Also, ensuring a diversity and mobility focus on talent related initiatives.
- Lead organizational effectiveness, design and culture initiatives leveraging data to inform decisions and clearly linking initiatives to business strategy.
- Provide exceptional HR advisory consultation to senior management on a host of business and HR related topics.
- Assess existing organizational structure and identify/suggest solutions to better align people resources with business strategy.
- Facilitate organization change as required by the business, leading change management initiatives, particularly deriving from organization change and effectiveness initiatives.
- Leverage analytics to identify actionable solutions to HR related areas. This could include approaches to attrition/retention, performance management and hiring.
- Manage and provide oversight for HR related projects/initiatives; representing HR in cross-function initiatives.
- Partner with key HR functional partners and senior business leaders to provide oversight and ensure thoughtful execution of HR/business driven processes, including talent assessment, performance management, manager capability building initiatives and compensation planning.
- Partner with Senior HR Advisors in O&T regionally and globally to lead the collective, extended HR team responsible for delivering HR solutions and results for ICG O&T Asia.
- Business Advisor who has experience interfacing, coaching and influencing at the senior manager level.
- Demonstrated partnership skills and ability to build and leverage relationships both within the business and HR functions.
- High degree of business acumen and understanding of key business drivers and the impact of human capital decisions on business results.
- Strong analytic acumen and ability to leverage data to identify business trends and opportunities.
- Experience driving significant organizational effectiveness initiatives.
- Experience providing HR solutions to a retail and/or large dispersed employee population environment a plus.
- Proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint, Workday, and compensation management systems.
- 15+ years of hands-on experience in a human resources function in a fast-paced, multi-function environment
- Bachelors in Business Administration, Human Resources, Organizational Psychology or related field
- Masters/MBA preferred.
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - SG ------------------------------------------------------
Time Type :Full time ------------------------------------------------------
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .