Hybrid Business Development / Underwriting. Manager level.
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Hays Banking Singapore , Numéro de Licence EA : 07C3924
- 04 oct. 17 2017-10-04
A unique hybrid role within a global insurance giant. Focusing on Home, Travel and Personal Accidents.
Your new company
Due to expansion, a global Insurance giant is hiring an experienced Underwriter, with strong interpersonal skills and commercial acumen to join their Singapore team.
Your new role
This is a hybrid role that entails business development and underwriting of group insurance. Products include Travel, Home and Personal Accident.
Key Job Responsibilities include:
- Develop and grow the business relationship of the various intermediary channels, with focus on the international broking channel that will translate to growth and profitability
- Develop and grow the portfolio of large partnership programs and to ensure their successful implementation
- Lead and manage the underwriting of an assigned portfolio
- Recommend solutions to improve products by gathering market feedback and of that of competitors
- Conduct sales and refresher product training to various stakeholders
- Assist in general department matters when required
What you'll need to succeed
- Recognised degree holder and with the relevant GI qualifications
- Minimum 8 years of relevant working experience in a group insurance environment
- Preferably with prior sales and account management experience with the broking channel
- Able to work under minimal supervision
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.