- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Morgan McKinley Singapore
- 14 déc. 18
Our client is Canadian corporate and investment bank offering a wide range of integrated capital markets products and services to corporate, government, and institutional clients worldwide.
The Technology Response Middleware team which involves technical support.
- Perform non-standardized complex tasks for Major Incidents and service requests
- Perform higher complexity operational and preventive maintenance tasks
- Execute complex remedial and unscheduled urgent changes
- Perform higher complexity, non-standard deployment functions
- Configuration and deployment activities for medium complexity projects
- Thorough knowledge of middleware technologies (WebSphere, Datapower, WESB, eXtreme Scale, WebLogic, Apache, JBoss, SIBus, Cognos, FileNet, PEGA, Portal, Connections, Worklight)
- Strong problem determination skills to troubleshoot and resolve business application/infrastructure issues.
- Knowledge with scripting languages (ksh, bsh, jacl, jython)
- Minimum 5 years technical knowledge of TDBG or TD Bank AMCB legacy business applications.
- Thorough knowledge with OS technologies (Windows, AIX, Linux, Solaris, HP-UX)
- Working knowledge of the Mainframe, AS400, and Distributed Server environments
- Working knowledge of Local Area Networks (LAN) and Wide Area Networks (WAN).
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Operations Manager, Dynatrace and IBM Tivoli Monitoring.
Interested candidates can send in their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
EA Licence No: 11C5502MOM Registration: R1328606