Our client is a leading Oil and Gas company based in Singapore, and they are currently looking for an ETRM IT Analyst. This role will be part of the Global HVC (HydroCarbon) Operations Support Team providing first-line support of the SAP ETRM application in Singapore.
- Provide business solutions/functional-based systems support to our Commercial Energy Trading and Risk Management (ETRM) organisation.
- Gather requirements from stakeholders to develop requirements/design definitions, investigate, analyse, and troubleshoot issues.
- Maintain, enhance and support in-house applications.
- Rationalise and drive efficiencies by implementing efficient solutions by integrating and/or interfacing systems together and employ best practices and technologies.
- Working experience in ETRM implementation and application.
- Experience in IT SAP, and strong technical skills in Microsoft and .NET technologies with programming experience from inception to full deployment.
- Exposure to international commodities trading environments and knowledge in the configuration and support of ETRM or similar Enterprise Level systems.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills as this role requires communicating effectively with both internal and external stakeholders.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)