IT Business Analyst, Compliance (KYC AML)Digital transformationStabilityGlobal bankA global Corporate bank is under going a digital transformation. This role sits in the regional transformation technology team and joining a team excited to drive change to enhance the AML and Regulatory processes across the
BA role to facilitate APAC KYC/AML system project implementation/enhancement Liaise with relevant parties and ensure project delivery is on track Ensure successful delivery of system implementation/enhancement Report project status to stakeholder management regularly Understand, collate and document user’s requirements Translate business case into functional requirements
- Review functional specification document from vendor
- Develop sanity test scripts and training material
- Perform sanity testing and conduct user training
- Provide post-implementation support
- Overseas travel may be required
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Strong functional knowledge in KYC or/and AML Knowledge
- CAMS certification or PMP certification would be an added advantage
- At least 3-5 years of working experience within Corporate Banking
- Demonstrate track record of successful project execution and
- Lead and manage multi-branch project with minimum supervision with
- Strong stakeholder management
- Team player/contributor
- Strong communication, presentation, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to negotiate and create win-win scenarios
- Proactive personality and rise to challenges
- Eager to learn and self-motivated
For more details, kindly write into email@example.com
Reg No. R1652932
BeathChapman Pte Ltd
Licence no. 16S8112
Descriptif de l'entreprise
Ethos BeathChapman (EBC) is a global group of executive recruitment experts in Australia, Asia and EMEA, with a broader network beyond. We connect exceptional people to exceptional companies.
Our multidisciplinary expertise covers corporate and specialised functions across Financial Services, Technology, Fintech, Legal, Accounting, Risk and Compliance recruitment markets, among others.
Established 2005 in Sydney, EBC’s mid-sized agility and solutions-focused approach enables us to flex where traditional search consultancies have failed, and scale beyond the reach of boutiques, in designing highly flexible solutions that address the client’s unique needs.
Today, we have six offices worldwide in Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan, Netherlands and the UK. EBC is part of the Nikkei-listed Will Group, Inc. We also own Quay Appointments and CONNECT, the staffing and managed solutions specialists.
Let’s connect, and make exceptional happen, together: www.ethosbc.com
MOM licence no. 16S8112 | Reg No. R1220502