IT Business Unit Analyst (Risk & Control)
The IT Business Unit Sr Analyst is a seasoned professional role. Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the development of new techniques and the improvement of processes and work-flow for the area or function. Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area. Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the function and overall business. Evaluates moderately complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact, where development of an approach/taking of an action involves weighing various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting situations using multiple sources of information. Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple sources. Strong communication and diplomacy skills are required. Regularly assumes informal/formal leadership role within teams. Involved in coaching and training of new recruits. Significant impact in terms of project size, geography, etc. by influencing decisions through advice, counsel and/or facilitating services to others in area of specialization. Work and performance of all teams in the area are directly affected by the performance of the individual. Responsibilities:
- Tracks business unit performance against the IT business plan and service level agreements; identifies gaps.
- Works on mergers & acquisitions and outsourcing / right placement activities.
- Contributes to and / or creates internal communications. Creates and prepares reports, metrics and presentations. Exhibits sound understanding of concepts and principles in own area and a basic knowledge of concepts and principles in other technology areas.
- Applies comprehensive understanding of how multiple areas collectively integrate to contribute towards achieving business goals.
- Acts as advisor or coach to new or lower level employees. Provides evaluative judgment based on analysis of factual information in complicated and unique situations.
- Directly impacts the business by ensuring the quality of work provided by self and others; impacts own team and closely related work teams. Exhibits sound and comprehensive communication and diplomacy skills to exchange complex information.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 5-8 years of experience in a technology planning role.
- Leadership and developmental skills
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience
Embedded Risk and Control Activities for Asia/EMEA Production Management Org. Works directly with Risk & Control, IA for audit coordination and associated deliverables with detailed pre-planning and collection of necessary artifacts along with ensuring timely fulfillment of requests. Partners with Regional Tech Heads to drive business governance forums for key markets.Facilitate & drive weekly operating reviews for Asia/EMEA Production Management team, manage special topic agenda, and engaging the team in knowledge sharing sessions by inviting internal and external presenters. Effectively track, report and manage team scorecards to ensure scorecard maintains green with diligent attention & follow-up. Oversee and validate documents and details submitted by Vendor to Staffing office to ensure the adherence to SOW terms,
compliance and other restrictions.
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - SG ------------------------------------------------------
Time Type :Full time ------------------------------------------------------
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .