- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Avaloq Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
- 22 juin 18 2018-06-22
The Avaloq group is an internationally leading fintech company. With its core and digital banking software and its international network of Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) centres, Avaloq brings trustworthy and efficient banking to the world, delivered through great user experience. Headquartered in Switzerland, Avaloq has branches in the most demanding financial centres worldwide and serves around 155 banks and wealth managers and the 270 Swiss cooperative banks. Avaloq's growing ecosystem comprises among others over 2'000 employees from 66 nationalities and more than 500 third-party developers that co-innovate with Avaloq.
More information on www.avaloq.com
- Initiative to improve and streamline the interfaces relevant to BPO processes and services.
- Deep understanding of Avaloq Messaging Interface, Report Writer, and standard adaptors (e.g. FIXBridge, MQBridge, OMGEOBridge, VDF, SWIFT).
- Familiarity with core banking systems and related business processes are needed to manage and implement upgrades and new-feature development.
- Coordinate with AMS counterparts in other functional areas to ensure end to end processes work.
- Perform root cause analysis, impact analysis, troubleshooting, and identify work-arounds.
- Identify and implement thorough regression testing.
- Responsibility and rigour required for administration of bank users.
- Profound understanding of key parameterization concepts in Avaloq.
- Developer tools (ICE, SQL Developer).
- PL/SQL and UNIX scripting.
- Parameterization concepts (Rule tables, workflow management, order validations, base parameters).
- Additional experience in Output Management, Object and Access Security, End of Period Administration, Avaloq Front Platform, or Assentis DocFamily is an advantage.
- Experience in Parameterisation (CSS/ Java/ Config files) for AFP presentation server or configuration of Airlock/ Medusa/ HSM a plus.
- At least five years of working experience in a similar role with the Avaloq Banking System.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent analytical and technical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Is culturally aware and experienced in working in Singapore / Asia.