IT Infrastructure Lead (Linux / Financial Services)
- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Michael Page , Numéro de Licence EA : 98C5473
- 03 juil. 18 2018-07-03
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Infrastructure professional to work with a proprietary trading firm.
Our client is a Proprietary trading, they are looking for an very technical ly hands on experienced IT Infrastructure professional to lead their IT Infrastructure for the region.
As the IT Infrastructure Lead, you will be responsible for :
- Managing, maintaining, monitoring and supporting end to end technology stack (networks, servers, trading infrastructure and software)
- Installing, configuring, testing and maintaining operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Ensuring the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Monitoring and testing of application performance for potential bottlenecks
- Identifying possible solutions while working with developers to implement identified solutions
- Maintaining security, implementing backup and redundancy strategies
- Writing and maintaining custom scripts to increase system efficiency and decrease human intervention with any task
As a successful applicant, you will have 8 - 12 years of experience in a similar role. You will have expertise in running highly efficient IT infrastructure in a fast paced environment.
You will have strong knowledge and hands on experience in running of Linux & kernal internals backed by good knowledge of windows infrastructure.
- Attractive salary package
- Leadership role
- Permanent role
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Shinjika Shukla (Lic No: R1438070 ) on +65 6416 9871