IT Network Analyst - Infrastructure Service Delivery
- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- TD Securities
- 13 juil. 18 2018-07-13
Configure and install various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS)
•Configure and install various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS)
•Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations
•Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability
•Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning
•Provide Level-1/2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues
•Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure
•Select and implement security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the company’s security team
•Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
Duties and Accountabilities
Service Customers and Support TD Businesses
• Assist in the delivery and maintenance of secure IT/technology facilities and technical infrastructure/architecture to support clients and applications as appropriate.
• Provide service in accordance with established standards while minimizing operational risk.
• Provide the level of systems and operational availability that meets or exceeds established service levels.
• Provide timely problem determination, notification, resolution and escalation.
• Interact with customers as appropriate in order to provide quality service and solutions consistent with project objectives and client requirements.
• Ensure standards, policies and procedures are in place, compliant to TD’s Business Recovery Plan (BRP), to restore IT based systems in the event of a significant service disruption and/or disaster.
• Develop proficient knowledge of analytical tools and techniques.
• Provide seamless integration of activities and processes, recognizing system interdependencies.
• Maintain a secure work environment.
• Follow established standards. May contribute to the development of new standards.
• Develop and implement solutions that maximize availability, efficiency and effectiveness.
• Adhere to existing processes ensuring they are tested and kept up to date.
• Deliver defect-free solutions.
• Complete tasks/initiatives in a timely and effective manner.
• Monitor the performance of the environment by using meaningful metrics.
• Introduce changes and enhancements in a planned, well communicated, timely and effective manner.
• Deliver and maintain accurate documentation.
• Contribute to the development, maintenance and improvement of processes for prevention and resolution of problems/issues.
• Ensure BRP’s are in place for the department, to provide contingent facilities, tools, technologies and documentation necessary to support the appropriate systems should the primary department location become compromised.
• Make effective use of the cost management process(es) in place in own unit.
• Identify opportunities to minimize cost and/or improve efficiency. Provide recommendations and/or implement corresponding improvement as appropriate.
Develop and Manage the Team/Teamwork
• Participate in knowledge transfer with management, the team and other technical areas and business units.
• Coach other team members as appropriate, within own area of expertise.
• Participate fully as a member of the global and local Asia-Pacific team and contribute to a positive work environment.
• Responsible for ensuring Local Manager is kept current and apprised of all relevant risk management and controls issues.
• Responsible for ensuring a high level of communication and transparency with Local Manager.
• Responsible for escalating any operational issues to the Local Manager.
• 6-8 yrs of Proven hands-on network engineering experience
• CCNP or higher (CCIE and/or CISSP highly valued)
• Understanding of networking protocols (e.g., IPSEC, HSRP, BGP, OSPF, 802.11, QoS)
• Understanding of the OSI or TCP/IP model
• Hands-on experience with monitoring, network diagnostic and network analytics tools
• University degree in Computer Science or a related subject
• Develop expertise in IT/Global Technology Services, taking advantage of opportunities to innovate, learn and apply knowledge.
• Develop expertise in the company’s services, applications and infrastructure.
• Act as a reference resource on technology, trends, and processes related to own area.