IT Project Manager
- Singapour, Singapore
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Kelly IT Contracting , Numéro de Licence EA : 01C4394
- 10 sept. 17
One of our MNC Insurance Clients, is currently seeking the services of an IT Project Manager, to lead a sub project or work stream under a large project or program.
The PM is expected to spend atleast 80-90% on delivery of projects, while spending 10-20% providing feedback and support of PMO requirements, other adhoc duties as necessary. In addition, the candidate would be expected to provide progress reporting as required, support and adhere to the execution and delivery of project management methodology, standards and processes as set up by the department, while providing relationship management with external partner, communicate effectively and keep control of deliverables
Succesful candidates would:
- Work under the direction of a HOD of IT departments and Business Program Managers to lead a sub project or work stream under a large project or program
- Lead small to medium project team of internal and/or external resources to deliver specified projects within agreed parameters
- Identify and raise risks and issues affecting the project, including financial or operation and proactively managing them, i.e. mitigation, or escalating to relevant parties where necessary
- Plan and manage internal and external project resources to ensure delivery of project outputs within agreed parameters such as time, cost, scope and quality
- Take appropriate corrective action to ensure delivery remains on track, while managing the project spend within approved budget
- Manage relationships across all business lines and with external parties, defining requirements, agreeing terms and ensuring delivery
To be shortlisted for the role, you would have:
- Diploma or Degree from any recognized University, with a minimum of 8-10 years of related experience with demonstrable record of success
- Experience in Insurance industry especially Life insurance and exposure to products and operations
- Strong client facing experience including previous project management experience of managing projects worth 5-10 Million USD
- Industry recognized qualifications in Project Management such as PMP, or Prince 2, and Insurance Certification such as LOMA, along with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite including MS Project
Interested applicants can please send a copy of their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org, in Microsoft Word format, for a confidential discussion.
Please feel free to contact me in case of any queries.
Pradeep Kizhiseeri | Kelly Services
Kelly Services (Singapore) Pte Ltd | EA License No. 01C4394 | RCB No. 200007268E | Pradeep Kizhiseeri EA Reg. No. R15544091
Visit us @ www.kellyservices.com.sg