This opportunity allows you to be a part of a national project initiative where you will be exposed to various technologies as the client is undergoing digital transformation
Championing biodiversity across Southeast Asia, the client is a fully self-funded organization that is one of a kind in Singapore. It offers not just a unique work environment but exposure to meaningful projects.
- Responsible for the formation of the IT Project Management Office Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions.
- Procurement of IT systems, management of tender process, contract and vendor outsourcing.
- Oversee delivery of all project tracks in IT Master Plan Maintain operational, configuration, or other procedures.
- Understand the digital transformation strategy, build roadmaps and establish timelines in adoption of cloud and modern technologies
- Experience in developing and managing IT PMO from scratch
- Have overseen at least 2 full project development life cycles
- Experience working across varied domains such as Cloud, API Management, mobile apps and cybersecurity
- Experience in delivering successful end to end customer facing solutions in B2C. B2B, and O2O Channels
- Experience in Agile / Waterfall methodology
- Experience in crafting major tenders of at least $10 million and up
- Must know change management processes
- Must be certified: COMIT, PMP, CITPM, Agile Scrum Master.
- Demonstrated resiliency and be able to work under tight timelines
- Hospitality industry experience will be a major plus
Please send your resume, in WORD format only and quote reference number GT070819A, by clicking the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Robert Half International Pte Ltd. | Co. Registration no.: 200612189E | EA Licence no.: 07C5595