• Leading and managing the implementation of IT projects including project planning, monitoring, conduct users’ requirement, design evaluation, enforce quality assurance of project deliverables, conduct user acceptance testing and ensure the test results meet the users’ requirements.
• Working with business analyst and vendor to perform requirement analysis and collecting users’ requirements.
• Preparing system definition and assisting users in system testing and implementation.
• Ensuring that all new projects/programs are managed in accordance with SDLC standards.
• Updating and documenting program, requirement and system specifications.
• Ensuring that system documentation is maintained for all production systems.
• Liaising with software vendors and Head Office on critical issues such as error log and user request status including performing first level support.
• Supporting the implementation of application programs in production environment and ensuring that batch processing interfaces are integrated with production system to obtain maximum throughput.
• Ensuring enrolment of systems and application user profiles for projects are properly designed with user profile maintenance reports.
• Supporting Disaster Recovery system testing on a yearly basis.
Qualification and Experience:
• Bachelors in Computer Science or IT (or equivalent qualification)
• 7 to 10 years’ working experience in IT project management in banking environment
• Experience in SDLC of banking application implementation, change control, supporting banking system operation, business continuity planning and disaster recover planning.
• Good understanding of banking operation and processes, banking products in retail banking, wealth management, trade finance, and treasury.
• Strong analysis and problem solving skills and good knowledge is use of project management tools including Gantt, Logic Network and PERT charts.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Good people management skills