Reporting to the Head of Information Technology, you will work with business analyst, users and vendors in identifying user requirements, system design and project planning and implementation.
- Support the overall configuration, status reporting and stability of new and on-going project works.
- Responsible for assembling project plans and team assignments, directing and monitoring work progress to meet the needs of stakeholders.
- Co-ordinate communication with all areas of enterprise that impact the scope, risk and resources of the work in progress.
- Manage cross functional projects of medium to high complexity.
- Updating and documenting program, requirement and system specifications.
- Ensuring that system documentation is maintained for all production systems.
- Liaising with software vendors and Head Office on critical issues such as error log and user request status including performing first level support.
- Ensuring enrolment of systems and application user profiles for projects are properly designed with user profile maintenance reports.
- Supporting Disaster Recovery system testing on a yearly basis.
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelors in Computer Science or IT (or equivalent qualification)
- 5 to 7 years’ working experience in IT project management in banking environment
- Experience in SDLC of banking application implementation, change control, supporting banking system operation, business continuity planning and disaster recover planning.
- Good understanding of banking operation and processes, banking products in retail banking, trade finance, and treasury.
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills and good knowledge in use of project management tools including Gantt, Logic Network, PERT charts, PMP, Prince 2 or equivalent certification desirable.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills