- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- OCBC Bank
IT Project Manager (OSPL)
IT Project Manager (OSPL)IT Project Manager holds the overall responsibility and accountability for IT project management within the Technology domain. He/she should work in partnership with transaction banking users, finance, operations and technology to deliver projects to agreed scope, schedule, budget and quality.
- Prepare project feasibility studies, cost-benefit analysis and proposals and obtain required approvals from appropriate IT management and project sponsors
- Establish project plans, resources, budgets and time-frames, and assign tasks
- Identify, track and communicate project progress, milestones, deliverables changes and dependencies within the schedule, costs, issues and risks
- Manage team's performance of project tasks, provide technical advice and guidance, schedule assignments and training for development, prepare performance appraisals
- Coordinate project activities across multiple development, product management, user experience and QA teams
- Knowledge in Securities business is essential
- Understanding of technical aspects of system integration in a mix technology environment.
- Understanding of project management skills E.g. Agile
- Tertiary education required
- 8 years in project management in IT in investment bank delivering projects exceeding S$ 1 mil
- Certification or formal training in project management is an advantage
- Self starting with excellent leadership and team building skills
- Ability to resolve complex problems creatively
- Experience in managing senior stakeholders.