IT Project Manager (Risk Management)
As part of the Technology Service Delivery group, the Project Manager holds the overall responsibility and accountability for IT project management for Group Risk domain. He/she should work in partnership with Business Users across the GRM and Technology to deliver projects to agreed scope, schedule, budget and quality. Responsibilities:
- Establish project plans, resources, budgets and time-frames, and assign tasks
- Identify, track and communicate project progress, milestones, deliverables changes and dependencies within the schedule, costs, issues and risks
- Manage team's performance of project tasks, provide technical advice and guidance, schedule assignments and training for development, prepare performance appraisals
- Coordinate project activities across multiple teams in a matrix organization
- Secure acceptance and approval of deliverables or revisions to the project from the project sponsor and stakeholders
- Manage vendor relationship and deliverables
- Ensure work deliverables are in compliance with bank policies and regulatory requirements.
- Plan for and oversee preparation of documentation of each project phase (business requirements, functional specification, project plan, test strategy, test plan, etc), training and support in new/modified applications.
*LI-LJY Qualifications Requirements
- Tertiary education required
- Over 8 years in project management in IT bank delivering projects exceeding S$1 mil
- Certification or formal training in project management is an advantage
- Knowledge in Risk Domain - At least one of these areas - Operations Risk, Credit Risk, Market Risk, Balance Sheet (Asset-Liability Management) Risk and Data Management is essential
- Experience in handling Datawarehouse (EDW) and/ or Hadoop related Projects is essential
- Understanding of technical aspects of system integration in a mix technology environment.
- Self-starting with strong leadership and team building skills
- Effective Communication and Presentation skills
- Ability to resolve complex problems creatively
- Experience in managing senior stakeholders
- Good financial literacy to be able to manage Project Budget effectively
- Effective Problem solving and Conflict Resolution capabilities