IT Project Tech Lead
The IT Project Tech Lead is a strategic professional who stays abreast of developments within own field and contributes to directional strategy by considering their application in own job and the business. This position is responsible for project management and business analysis for Client Channels and Digital Initiative for Banker and Mobile Portal applications and O&T programs for Citi Private Bank Asia. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external service provider. Significant impact on the area through complex deliverables. Provides advice and counsel related to the technology or operations of the business. This position is responsible for liaising between business users and development teams to exchange information in a concise, logical and understandable way in coordination with the Technology team. The overall objective of this role is to contribute to continuous iterative exploration and investigation of business performance and other measures to gain insight and drive business planning. Responsibilities:
- Responsible for end-to-end execution and program delivery of Client Channels, Banker and Mobile Portal and O&T projects for Citi Private Bank Asia
- Required to engage and work with various global and regional businesses, operations sponsors/stakeholders and internal/external technology partners to deliver against objectives.
- Responsibility to understand the business process, definition and Systems requirements in digital, client experience and wealth management area.
- Responsible for program / project from start to end, involving requirements definition, functional specification verification, user acceptance testing and business change management / integration
- Liaise with project sponsors and regional business leads on an ongoing basis to understand their needs and priorities as well as to pro-actively manage expectations, buy-in, feedback and resolution of issues.
- Responsible for reviewing the end-to-end process flows, Recommends and oversees process improvements, translate into business requirements and follow through till implementation
- Has considerable business impact through in-depth evaluation of complex business processes, system processes and industry standards.
- Deliver effective communication and report on initiatives to various levels including executive management and senior leadership. Identifying issues/risks and manage escalations.
- Ensure regulatory requirements in various jurisdictions in Singapore and Hong Kong are met and collaborate with regional and global technology development team and compliance team
- Assist in performing testing through Test Center of Excellence (TCOE), provide training and post-implementation support to Business users. Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members.
- Work as a team to achieve objectives and negotiate with internal and external parties
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 6-10 years of relevant experience in the Project management and Business Analysis in a large, multi-national organization or an entity with similar global reach and complexity Stakeholder and people
- Knowledge in Client experience, digital initiative or wealth management products will be advantageous
- Proven ability of using complex analytical, interpretive and problem solving skills coupled with creativity.
- Proven interpersonal skills with ability to partner and influence across organizational lines
- Demonstrated experience as a strong leader who can prioritize well, communicate clearly and compellingly, effectively influencing across cross functional teams
- Management experience and demonstrated leadership skills
- Proven project management skills
- Basic knowledge of industry practices and standards for financial industry.
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Strong oral and written communication skills including presentation development and delivery
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience, potentially Masters degree
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Grade : ------------------------------------------------------
Time Type :Full time ------------------------------------------------------
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .