IT Security Governance Analyst
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Ambition Singapore , Numéro de Licence EA : 10C5117
- 23 août 18
IT Security Governance Analyst wanted for a leading financial institution! * Leading financial institution * Dynamic working culture * Attractive salary
Our client is a leading financial institution with their main operations based in Singapore. They are currently looking for a IT Security Governance Senior Analyst to join their Information Security team. Reporting to the Regional IT Head, you will be responsible for driving all Vulnerability assessments and Penetration Testing activities across the business by managing end- to -end activities to ensure all security standards are met . You will also play a pivotal role in handling IT Security projects across different lines of business and work closely with senior stakeholders to gain buy- in.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineer or other related fields of study
- Has at least 7 years of relevant experience in IT Security, with a strong focus on Penetration testing and Vulnerability Assessment
- Good experience in managing IT Security projects, driving end- to - end activities
- Strong technical expertise in IT Risk and IT Governance, including managing and tracking various security assessments and activities
- Holds relevant security certification such as CISSP, CISA, CRISC etc.
- Holds certifications in IT Governance such as ITIL or COBIT
- Excellent communication and people skills with the ability to build relationship with senior management and key stakeholders across all lines of business
If you have what it takes, please contact Daniel Ong on (65) 6854 5607 or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.