IT Software Engineer - Access Management
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- UBS AG
We're looking for someone like that to:
– work in a global team and act as a Technical Specialist for internally developed applications.
– design and develop detailed solutions by aligning business requirements and IT strategies along with detecting deficiencies, and providing recommendations for continuous improvement
– provide impact analysis for changes in the environment and ensure proper integration across components/products.
– partner with the Project Manager and Business Analyst to develop project estimates
– delivery of audit reports and support evidence to Service and Product Management (SPM) and other audit teams
– investigate and analyze incidents and problems escalated by the L2 global support team
– delivery of bug fixes and operational break fixes seen within the environment
– responsible for supporting KTLO activities such as:
- Version Upgrades
- Functional changes
- Documentation updates
- Release Management
- BCM/DR testing
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the Security Engineering - Access Management team. The team evaluates, implements, documents and provides third level support for our highly-available Access Management system. The team's goal is to be a centre of expertise for authentication, authorization and access rights management and provide these as a standardized service to the bank. By working closely with our partners in technology and other areas of UBS, we ensure that our applications are meeting best practice provisioning as well as managing risks.
Your experience and skills
– experience working the following(mandatory): JAVA/J2EE, Oracle, PL/SQL, SailPoint IIQ, Web services SOAP/REST, JPA, Unit Test frameworks (e.g. Junit)
–experience working the following (preferred): Sun Identity Manager, Maven, AngularJS, Spring, Apache/Tomcat, GitHub/SVN, UNIX shell scripting, LDAP/Active Directory
– strong understanding of Identity and Access Management technologies, including developing Access Management systems & processes
–the ability to take responsibility and stay focused on objectives with a can-do-attitude
–detail-oriented skills and ability to solve complex to advanced computer programming problems
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.