IT Support Analyst
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- UBS AG
We're looking for someone like that to:
– support FX Rates and Credit (FRC) area across several technical domains
– undertake technical incident analysis and resolution and uphold high standards for timely issue resolution & continuous improvements
– contribute expertise to the management of existing and new IT products and services
– be fully accountable and responsible for the production support service on a defined portfolio of applications
(covering day-to-day operations, incident management and change management)
– take the lead with improving service and process in our support team
– lead by example when it comes upholding good discipline around risk and control standards
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the FRC BAS (Business Application Support) team, based in Singapore. We provide a high quality and responsive support service to the FRC Business and other bank wide systems, globally. Our key stakeholder base is very diverse and covers direct Front Office presence through to Middle/Back Office and other IT streams
Your experience and skills
– natural ability to solve complex issue and a good understanding of FRC Rates & Credit business and banking application support
– a good understanding of middleware technologies: MQ and Tibco EMS
– a desire to ensure continuous improvement in the team and a proven level of comfort and confidence facing off and interacting with IT and Business management
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
– a proven ability to lead by example & manage both day to day team activities as well as serious issue management
– a background giving you technical expertise across Unix, Linux and Database(Sybase, Oracle) querying domains & a good understanding of Unix Shell Scripting and Unix Commands; complex IT infrastructure
– a confident communicator that can explain technology to non-technical audiences
– capable of understanding client needs and translating this into products and services
– a client centric and service driven individual; able to interact, manage and influence a diverse team and stakeholder base
– someone who wants to make a positive impact in the world of support and proactive in your approach to all tasks and responsibilities
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.