Job Reference #205418BR
You will be working in the Wealth Management Research delivery team in Singapore. We are the IT delivery unit in charge for the IT solutions for the Chief Investment Office and the Client Strategy Office. CIO & CSO are providing financial research and investment content for UBS Wealth Management clients and client advisors.
The key challenge we are facing is the digitalization of the whole process to create, personalize and distribute relevant content to the consumers. Your expertise
• 3-5 years of experience in a SCRUM delivery model within the financial sector as scrum master, developer, business analyst or product owner
• solid understanding of software development processes
• lead and coach software development teams
• excellent written and verbal communication skills with business and IT counterparts
• fluent in English language skills
• good understanding of technical architecture and IT systems
• ideally worked with Content Management Systems and/or Metadata/Taxonomy systems
• orchestrated backlog refinements before
• commitment & attention to details
• financial literacy About us
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us? Join us
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now. Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.