Identity and Access Management Project Manager, Vice-President
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- J.P. Morgan
- 12 déc. 18
Identity and Access Management Project Manager, Vice-President
As an experienced professional in our Cybersecurity organization, you're equally committed to watching over our data today, as well as finding innovative new ways to protect it in the future. To do that, you'll help lead a highly motivated team laser-focused on analyzing, designing, developing and delivering solutions built to stop adversaries and strengthen our operations. You'll use your leadership skills to give guidance, best practice advice and support across all our business and technology groups. You'll take the lead on incident response, risk reviews and vulnerability assessments, identifying threats, all of which ladder up to driving and selecting cost-effective solutions. You'll deploy best practices, new policies, and emerging trends to strengthen our strategic roadmap. You'll keep management, executive directors, managing directors and stakeholders in the loop, as well as managing people and budgets. As part of JPMorgan Chase & Co.'s global team of technologists and innovators, your work will have a massive impact, both on us as a company, as well as our clients and our business partners around the world.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for the matrix management of project teams, and oversee complex technology related projects relating to the different disciplines within the Access Management space. You will be driving the delivery of projects across all services working closely with your project team, resource managers across regions and multiple LOB technology teams while interfacing with senior managers and stakeholders in the organization. The Project Manager will also be required to manage complex engineering projects based on evolving technologies and will coordinate and monitor the scheduling, pricing and technical implementation of engineering projects.
• Partner with key stakeholders specifically Identity and Access Management, Infrastructure Management, and Application Owners to identify project inter-dependencies that may influence project success as well as escalating decisions to executive sponsors where necessary
• Serve as the single point of contact for project level issues / questions / escalations
• Acts as the communications conduit to global executive sponsors and project stakeholders; prepare project reporting, metrics, scorecards etc. and conduct regular status updates
• Plan and set project goals and milestones; ensure all projects are delivered timely with high quality, within scope & budget
• Provide governance and controls to all project financials
• Identify and resolve project issues effectively
• Leads technical projects from initiation through implementation
• Identify and successfully work to allocate resources for the project as required
The candidate should have the following qualifications and competencies:
• Strong knowledge and understanding of Access Management methodologies and concepts
• Technical understanding of Access Management domains which include:
• Authentication and Authorization technologies including Single Sign On (SSO), Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) and Active Directory Federated Services (ADFS)
• Privileged Access concepts as well as industry available products and tools
• Access Management life-cycle which includes Request, Approval, Reconciliation, Certification and Removal.
• Previous experiences with projects relating to Access Management beneficial
• Knowledge of technologies, systems, drivers and trends in global investment banking environments backed by a solid understanding of the banking industry fundamentals
• 5-10 years' experience with projects in multiple technologies, functions (e.g. access management system integration, infrastructure builds, applications roll-outs)
• Extensive experience in managing projects through all phases of the life cycle and expert working knowledge of an industry recognized Project management methodology
• Knowledge and understanding of banking regulatory, compliance, risk and security aspects
• Strong knowledge of industry standard project management tools for financial and project reporting (i.e. Clarity, Beeline, Microsoft Project)
• PMP, MSP, Six Sigma, or other formal project management discipline preferred; familiarity with SDLC and Agile delivery practices beneficial
• Proven experience managing geographically distributed and culturally diverse work-groups
• Extensive experience at presenting metrics to key stakeholders
• Excellent oral and written communication skills across functions and teams, up and down the chain of command
• Industry recognized certifications (CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CISA) beneficial
The Cybersecurity & Technology Controls group at JPMorgan Chase aligns the firm's cybersecurity, access management, controls and resiliency teams. The group proactively and strategically partners with all lines of business and functions to enable them to design, adopt and integrate appropriate controls; deliver processes and solutions efficiently and consistently; and drive automation of controls. The group's number one priority is to enable the business by keeping the firm safe, stable and resilient.
We are looking for multi-disciplined forward-looking technologists like you with diverse backgrounds and experiences including in areas such as cybersecurity, big data, machine learning risk management and controls, compliance and oversight, cloud security.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
Thisposition is anticipated to require the use of one or more High Security Access(HSA) systems. Users of these systems are subject to enhanced screeningwhich includes both criminal and credit background checks, and/or otherenhanced screening at the time of accepting the position and on an annual basisthereafter. The enhanced screening will need to be successfullycompleted prior to commencing employment or assignment.