Implementation Consultant - Vice President, Singapore
Description About this role
We are seeking a highly motivated Senior Implementation Consultant to join us. You would be a key member of the implementation and support team, working with multiple eFront customers following the implementation methodology. Activities include meeting with customers to define and document requirements, translating requirements to eFront solutions by documenting and configuring the software with the ability to leverage on market best practices, gathering and loading customer data and providing trainings.
The role will give you the chance to work on challenging and exciting eFront projects with multiple team members.We are looking for a candidate with at least 8 years of experience in the software services industry performing implementation, Business Analysis and project management type of roles. The candidate must have had prior experience in alternative assets industry (private equity, real estate) as well as client consulting skills. Main Function
This role consists of managing eFront Implementation projects including hands-on business analysis, specifications delivery and implementation of the deliverables in a timely manner to achieve high level of client satisfaction. Main Duties
This role will have the following major duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for gather user requirements based on the project needs, creating requirements documents and/or functional specifications, estimating effort for new features and providing a delivery plan.
- Communicate requirements and actively set & manage expectations to ensure all team members and stakeholders are accountable for their role in the project's overall success.
- Prepare project documentation such as SOWs, weekly status reports, issue/risk logs, time analyses and analyzing/estimating project costs and forecasts.
- To configure, test and deliver new business functions and reports on the eFront Invest platform. Working in collaboration with other eFront consultants to achieve common project goals.
- Work with Product developers and support team to ensure best practices are implemented during the project implementations.
- Effective overall responsibility for project delivery and management of key elements including scope, deliverables, resources, timelines and budget.
- Identify target milestones and create detailed project plans.
- Manage and communicate all deviations from plan.
- Monitor and control projects by actively identifying, tracking, managing, mitigating and resolving project issues and risks - provide the requested internal and external reporting.
- Conduct project meetings, collaborate with project team members to build consensus on challenging issues
- Manage key stakeholders on customer site by setting appropriate expectations, ensure proper communication and manage crisis.
- Participate into the sales cycle to build and present services value proposition to the prospects.
- Strong Business knowledge on Alternatives Fund management Industry
- Good Product knowledge on eFront platform/system.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher - IT/Computer related degree
- Software Technology experience. Atleast 8 years of experience in the software services industry.
- Strong business analysis and software project implementation experience.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- A 'can do' attitude - willingness to accept challenges and innovative approaches
- Fluent in English
Nice to have:
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A team player who is able to work independently
- Good time management and an ability to multi-task/balance parallel work streams
- Ability to travel
- Advanced knowledge of Core Capital markets & fund management businesses
- Resource management experience
- Project Management qualifications such as : PMBOK, PMP, Agile, Six Sigma, Prince 2
BlackRock's purpose is to help more and more people experience financial well-being. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, our clients turn to us for the solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of June 30, 2020, the firm managed approximately $7.32 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com/corporate | Twitter: @blackrock | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.