In house - Fund Accountant - Hedge Fund
- SGD 7000/month + Bonus
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Funds Partnership Asia , Numéro de Licence EA : 15C7420
- 21 sept. 17
Excellent opportunity to join a leading global fund house with multi- billion AUM. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team and progress with them and learn more about the hedge fund accounting.
- Prepare daily NAV reconciliation and notify Fund Admin with any discrepancies.
- Oversight the quality of daily service provided by Service Provider.
- Handle enquiries from internal/external parties on all fund dealing/fund performance/NAV calculation related matters.
- Responsible for preparing reports on regular basis.
- Assist the team head to check the financial statement prepared by Fund Administration and ensure the whole audit process is completed within the regulatory timeframe.
- Reconcile and preparing the invoice payments.
- Assist the team head on the New Fund launch, Fund Termination and other projects.
- Participate to any internal system enhancement/migration project.
- CPA/ CA or Equivalent with a degree in accounting.
- 3 - 8 years of relevant HF accounting experience in an asset management company or fund house or fund services or fund admin or big 4 would be good.
- Strong Accounting knowledge and Microsoft Office skills are required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English are requirement.
- Passionate about fund-accounting , high attention to details and self-motivated.
- Good communication skill, able to work independently and proactively in a fast-paced team environment.
You may send your resume to me at email@example.com or apply to this job.
**All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret to inform that only short-listed applicants would be notified