Infrastructure Developer - Associate - Data Center Network
Our Global Technology Infrastructure group is a team rewarded with innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you'll use a disciplined, innovative and a business focused approach to develop a wide variety of high-quality products and solutions. You'll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you-and the products you deliver-will thrive.
As a member of our Infrastructure Development team, you will dive right into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You'll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to develop and deploy large scale infrastructure solutions that supports JPMC's diverse and critical businesses. You will be using the latest technologies, data management and security practices in all aspect of software development. Critical thinking, clear communication and collaboration are key to successful product delivery.
The Network Services Data Center Implementation team is responsible for project based routing and switching changes that support network refresh, product lifecycle, audit & compliance and customer/business facing demand in JPMorgan Chase's Data Centers globally
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
• BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
• Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming/scripting languages: Python, Java, VBA
• Experience working with two or more from the following: web application development, database, unix/linux environments, distributed and parallel systems, information retrieval, networking, large scale software development, security software development
• Understanding or have experience with agile and lean philosophies
• Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills with clear communication
• Ability to collaborate with different roles to achieve common goals
• 5+ years of technical development and network design experience within a large enterprise environment
• 5+ years of experience in various routing technologies (BGP, OSPF, IS-IS)
• 5+ years of related experience with Cisco products (routing/switching--Nexus Series, Catalyst, etc.) or relevant experience in key competitor offerings (i.e. Juniper J/M/E Series, Arista)
• 3+ years of experience in low latency technologies preferred (Nexus, Arista, Voltaire, etc)
• 2+ years of SDN overlay networks (Cisco ACI, VMware NSX)
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
Apply today, and put your passion for technology to work at JPMorgan Chase & Co.