Infrastructure Developer - Linux
Our Global Technology Infrastructure group is a team rewarded withinnovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you'll use adisciplined, innovative and a business focused approach to develop a widevariety of high-quality products and solutions. You'll work in a stable,resilient and secure operating environment where you-and the products youdeliver-will thrive.
As a member of our Infrastructure Development team, you will dive right intocreating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You'll joinan inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to develop and deploylarge scale infrastructure solutions that supports JPMC's diverse and criticalbusinesses. You will be using the latest technologies, data managementand security practices in all aspects of software development. Criticalthinking, clear communication and collaboration are key to successful productdelivery and to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including below responsibilities:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages: Perl, Python, Java, C, C++
- Experience working with two or more from the following: web application development, database, unix/linux environments, distributed and parallel systems, information retrieval, networking, large scale software development, security software development
- Understanding or have experience with agile and lean philosophies
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills with clear communication
- Ability to collaborate with different roles to achieve common goals
- Minimum 10 years of experience in large-scale, dynamic, high-availability production environments and Advanced knowledge in Linux, UNIX/HPUX, Virtualization, Databases like DB2, SQL , ORACLE.
- Domain Expert of the Infrastructure supported and inter dependencies
- Proficient in the development of automated tools, systems, and services in multiple technology domains.
- Structured approach to problem solving in a dynamic, mission critical environment of a large global organization.
- Experience in Infrastructure automation technologies: Ansible, Puppet, Chef, etc
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech organizations. In our global technology centers, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $11B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.