Infrastructure Tools SME - Core Engineering (VP)
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Goldman Sachs is looking for an experienced senior infrastructure manager / project manager with broad hands on technical experience across infrastructure support within large global financial institution.
As part of the Core Engineering team (infrastructure) the initial focus will be to work on an multi-year remediation project entailing reviewing the support tools which are currently being used globally by infrastructure teams across all technologies (Unix, windows, middleware, dba, email, networks, storage etc.) which do not have ability to define scope and restrict access to subsets of the Goldman Sachs environment. Work with the tools product owners to develop and implement remediation plans to enable the tools to be used by specific groups of people to specific groups of infrastructure and restrict access from business data.
The role has an approved team size of 4 Engineers which needs to be identified to focus on completion of the remediation activities. RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS Essential Experience
- Infrastructure support in global Financial institution across a number of disciplines)
- Deep understanding of managing partitioning of entitlements across multiple support infrastructure
- Understanding of the control options for privileged access accounts across Unix, windows, middleware networks and storage.
- Project Management
- Experience managing small teams
- Ability to code/ script
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
- Ability to program / script
- Experience working on migrations to new IAM (Identity and Access Management) infrastructures
- Experience working in the area of SRE (Site Reliability Engineering)
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.