Insight Manager I
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been atthe forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supportinginvestors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a singlepoint of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service,distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of theworld's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trustedand admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helpingclients better manage and service their financial assets around the world.Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations orindividual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zonesand in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition,innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with acommitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make yourmark: bnymellon.com/careers.
As one of the world's leading investment managementorganizations and one of the top U.S. wealth managers, BNY Mellon InvestmentManagement combines agility, insight and scale to create and deliver strategiesand solutions to address our clients' needs. Encompassing BNY Mellon'sinvestment management firms, wealth management organization and globaldistribution teams, we draw on deep expertise to collaborate with clients andtailor our best ideas and resources to meet their specific needs. We pride ourselveson providing dedicated service through our network of global professionals whohave a deep understanding of local requirements.
With our extensive experience in anticipating and respondingto the investment and financial needs of the world's governments, pension plansponsors, corporations, foundations, endowments, advisors, intermediaries,individuals and families, and family offices, BNY Mellon Investment Managementis dedicated to helping clients reach their goals.
Bank of New York Mellon Investment Management, which is theumbrella name for all the investment management subsidiaries and affiliateswithin Bank of New York Mellon, currently has a presence in 5 countries in AsiaPacific, namely Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan, Korea and Australia. The company also targets and services clientsand distribution channels in other Asia Pacific countries (e.g. China, Taiwan).
The Insight Boutique team under Investment Management is now seeking a BusinessDevelopment Manager based in Singapore:
- Execute on the EMC's strategy for the APAC region by developing tactical plans for each country & client segment which prioritises the areas of focus, list of target prospects per country, and the focus capabilities for each market.
- Work closely with BNY Mellon Investment Management sales and distribution teams to understand and collaborate with them on their development plans, new business opportunities and priorities.
- Promote Insight's products and services to BNY Mellon Investment Management and our mutual clients and prospects in the region with a view to growing Insight's AUM in accordance with agreed commercial targets and in compliance with local regulations.
- Participate in meetings with clients and prospects to communicate our market outlook as well as review & update on performance of selected capabilities.
- Work closely with Insight's investment professionals and BNY Mellon's sales and distribution teams to identify, prioritise, schedule and co-ordinate for new business opportunities and client review meetings including an annual timetable of events.
- Ensure Insight's investment professionals and BNY Mellon personnel are appropriately prepared for new business opportunities and client reviews.
- Develop new product concepts for Asian investors.
- Work with Insight's dedicated Asia client service team, comprising Client Directors, Client Service Specialists and Portfolio Specialists in London, New York and Tokyo.
- Act as Insight's Asia point of contact for any ad-hoc queries from BNY Mellon teams or BNY Mellon/Insight clients as appropriate.
- Assist with the provision of regular data and reporting for our mutual clients.
- Update BNY Mellon staff in the region regarding news and changes at Insight as appropriate.
- Participate in and contribute to strategy specific business development forum.
- Coordinate the negotiation and take on of new business opportunities working with Insight and BNY Mellon teams.
- Understand and ensure compliance with local regulations and reporting requirements.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Primary Location:
Thorough knowledge of BNY Mellon'sFinancial products Knowledge of asset management industry
Undergraduate degree or above,advanced degree or professional of Investment Management certificationpreferred
6-8 years of work experience in theinvestment management industry preferred
Asset Management Internal Jobcode:
IM APAC-HR11404 Requisition Number: