Insurance Internal Audit Manager
- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 18 juin 18 2018-06-18
An established firm at the forefront of the insurance industry is looking for experienced auditors to join their team. This will be a valuable opportunity for you to take your career in audit to the next level, as you assist the firm in augmenting controls and processes. In this role, you will be given the chance to improve the operations of the firm through planning, executing and resolving audit issues raised. In return, you will enjoy an attractive annual remuneration of up to S$90,000 per annum.
- Ensure compliance with relevant regulatory requirements, suggesting ways to enhance policies and procedures
- Play a pivotal role in leading and/or planning assignments to ensure timeliness of deliverables with commendable quality
- Track the progress of outstanding audit findings and issues to be addressed
- Handle any other ad-hoc work assignments upon request and deliver work of quality in an efficient manner.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, preferably with Chartered Accountant or Certified Internal Auditor certification
- A highly dedicated professional with at least 6 years of audit experience, preferably in the insurance or banking industry
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with a keen eye for detail
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Agnes Chan Suan Tsing, Reg No: R1768753).
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057