Intermediate MRI Developer
- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Credit Agricole CIB
- 21 mai 18 2018-05-21
Responsible for development and maintenance of Risk and Finance applications
- Deliver fully tested source code complying with quality indicators objectives
- Address technical aspects with architect and functional aspects with business analyst.
- Liaise with business analysts for clarification and understanding of requirements.
- Analyze technical constraints considering functional impacts with technical lead’s help
- Organize and keep up to date detailed technical documentation
- Provide detailed estimation for development of solutions
- Develop tests strategy in coordination with project manager / Business Analysts
- Implement solutions using TDD
- Support applications in production - analyze and resolve issues as they arise
- Perform design and code review for other team members
- 4+ years of experience in working with Microsoft Technologies.
- 3+ years of experience in C# and ASP.Net / Windows (Winforms / WPF) development.
- Basic understanding & hands on experience in SSIS and SSRS development would be good to have.
- Functional: Basic functional knowledge in Credit/Market Risk Management applications
- Technical: C#, SSIS, SSRS, WCF, Multi Tiered Architecture, OOP Principles and Design Patterns.
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Awareness of various software development procedures
- Ability to follow defined procedures
- Java experience highly desired.
- Spark processing
- Usage of MS Office, MS Sharepoint