Regional internal audit position with an established international bank. The role will cover the wholesale banking and wealth management business across the APAC region.
The organisation offers you the chance to:
- Carry out audit assignments according to timeline, budget and required standards.
- Assess the front office, back office, risk management, product control and regulatory compliance functions and ensure timely reporting/filing of audit findings to higher management.
- Ensure audit work is completed and recorded in accordance with Group requirements and KPIs.
- Track and review the implementation of audit recommendations to ensure findings are rectified.
- Strong wealth management/private banking audit experience. Ideally with some global markets coverage and product knowledge.
- Able to commit to low frequency travelling
- Experience liaising with various stakeholders across business lines
- Good at building relationships and credibility
To discuss in more details and obtain further information please contact Shingo Wong on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +65 3165 0029
EA Registration Number R1545180. Licence Number – 16S8139
Black Swan Group is an award winning global corporate governance recruitment firm who launched here in Singapore in early 2014. We have developed a reputation for finding exceptional talent and matching them with exciting and unique opportunities. Initially founded in London in 2010 we now have 4 offices globally in London, Singapore, Hong Kong and New York supporting clients across the entire spectrum of financial services businesses.