Internal Audit Director
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Michael Page , Numéro de Licence EA : 98C5473
- 06 sept. 17
The role will entail performing a complete range of control, review and risk management of operational effectiveness with a special focus on compliance, regulations and financial processes. It will also require planning and processing of new audit frameworks to make different departments audit-ready.
Our client is a Multinational company concentrated on property and real estate development.
They are headquartered in Singapore and rapidly expanding globally.
Due to the global expansion, they are looking for an Internal Audit Director to join an existing team with a strong Risk and Compliance base.
- Developing and scheduling frameworks across departments.
- Conducting a full range of audit function, identifying potential risks and advising/consulting for working practices
- Working closely with the finance team to ensure internal financial guidelines are met and are in line with best industry practices
- Relevant Degree in Finance-related discipline with at least 6 year's working experience in a similar field. Prior experience within the real estate/property sector will be advantageous
- Stakeholder management in order to build a strong audit function
- Mandarin speaking to liaise with various stakeholders will be beneficial
The role is a Regional Director level covering a wide range of countries to operate in with a focus on the creation of new industry cities and real estate developments.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Shruti Sukhani on +65 6416 9946.