Internal Audit Manager
- Up to $8K per month
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Search Ally Pte Ltd
- 13 oct. 18
Perform Internal Audit (IA) function within the bank
- Plan assignment scope based on results of risk analysis and develop risk and control matrix for review and clearance.
- Execute audit assignments and/or special reviews within a pre-defined timeframe and completing audit assignments according to the annual audit plan.
- Discuss issues with auditees and provide practical and value-added recommendations in order to facilitate business activities in a risk-controlled environment.
- Prepare reports of audit findings.
- Maintain close communication and cooperation with other departments and provide timely update to Head of Audit on risk and control issues in the Branch once being made aware.
- Assist in conducting annual audit risk assessments and periodic reporting to management and/or Head Office.
- Act as a liaison party between Branch and regulatory/supervisory authorities/external auditors in relation to inspection/audit matters and maintain effective and professional communication at all times.
- Ensure that audit mandate, procedure and sound audit practice standards are always complied.
- Degree in Accounting and Finance.
- 5 years’ experience in banking audit in the banks or audit firms covering banks.
Search Ally Pte. Ltd | [EA License Number] 18C9289 | [Registration Number] R1551292