- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Funds Partnership Asia
- 22 nov. 17
Internal Audit Manager – Global Private Equity Services
My client is in the private equity and real estate investment funds business and they partner with some of the largest private equity fund names in the world. Due to the expansion of business, they are looking for an Internal Audit manager to cover Asia Pacific business and the role is based in Singapore.
The unique part of this role is how you will be on a fast track to a leadership role in future and how you will be able to make an impact in an already very profitable business. You will be instrumental in executing the following key tasks in short term and will be expected to take the firm to new heights.
- Work closely with different internal and external stakeholders /clients to plan, execute and manage internal audit projects and other special projects locally and overseas or strategic client initiatives across Asia Pacific.
- Perform analysis in business processes and evaluate internal controls so as to enhance the overall business effectiveness
- Monitor progress of multiple projects and take necessary actions to ensure timely completion and targeted results
- Provide value-added recommendation and support to the senior management on how to optimize the operational process and business strategy
- Document process and prepare audit findings in accordance with professional standards
- University degree holder, qualified accountant is preferred
- 4 - 7 years of relevant work experience, with good knowledge and experience in internal control
- Holders of professional accounting qualification
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills, demonstrate consistent ability to lead and executive projects
- Strong influencing and problem-solving skills
This is very rare opportunity with great career growth. Interested parties please send your resume to email@example.com
Regrettably only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
EA License Number: 15C7420
Registration no: R1221107