- Market competitive salary and benefits
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- GuarantCo Management Company Limited
- 26 sept. 17 2017-09-26
GuarantCo, a world’s leading local currency guarantee facility was established in 2006 to help address and overcome existing constraints in the supply of local financing to infrastructure projects in emerging markets, and to help the development of local financial markets. GuarantCo is part of the Private Infrastructure Development Group (“PIDG”) and sponsored by various OECD governments (Australia, the Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland and the United Kingdom). To learn more about GuarantCo and PIDG, please see http://guarantco.com/ and http://www.pidg.org/.
As part of its growth in Asia, GuarantCo is seeking a dynamic and suitably qualified individual to join as an Investment Advisor to be based in Singapore. You will be responsible for supporting senior Asia focused Originators throughout the investment life cycle.
A newly created role, this is an exciting opportunity that offers excellent international exposure and developmental opportunities. Regular interaction with the broader team located in London, and some travel to Europe and Asia is expected.
- Conduct due diligence and credit analysis, including financial modelling, leading to the drafting and presentation of credit proposals to the GuarantCo’s Credit Committee and Board;
- Steering deals from identification to financial close;
- Critically review transaction documentation to ensure that GuarantCo’s position is appropriately protected;
- Liaise with the Credit and Portfolio Management teams based in London in relation to securing necessary approvals and support ongoing client relationship management in existing transactions;
- Support the Asia focused senior Originators (based in Singapore and London) to ensure traction of all stakeholders including borrowers, lenders/investors and risk partners;
- Support the senior Originators in select business development activities in Asia.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience with a degree or post graduate qualification in a relevant discipline;
- Strong financial modelling skills are essential;
- Ability to demonstrate understanding of lending and fixed income products;
- Ability to demonstrate understanding of legal documentation relating to loans/bonds;
- Familiarity with guarantees and similar products from export credit agencies, multilateral and bilateral development institutions, private insurers etc. would be desirable;
- Familiarity of issues relating to corporate and project finance in emerging markets would be desirable;
- Fluency in oral and written English is essential;
- Fluency in another language spoken (either Bahasa Indonesia or Vietnamese - in order to liaise with the Bahasa Indonesia or Vietnamese speaking associates) would be desirable;
- Team player but able to work self sufficiently; good networker and relationship builder; good verbal and written communication;
- Self-starter who must be able to work under pressure, under own initiative and with minimum supervision;
- Independent thinker who is comfortable with challenging the decisions of senior and junior colleagues;
- Methodical approach with attention to detail;
- Comfortable with ambiguity and working in small team in an entrepreneurial environment;
- Travel to London and emerging markets in Asia is required from time to time.
Interested applicants, please apply with your detailed updated resume stating current and expected salaries. Our recruitment partner Feniks Consulting Pte Ltd (EA 16S8423/ R1104019) will contact shortlisted applicants directly on behalf of GuarantCo. All applications will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Application closes on 10 October 2017.