Investment Analyst / Project Manager
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- UBS AG
Are you capable of producing accurate, and well-researched investment briefings for UBS's senior executives as well as scripts for client events to present the Global Chief Investment Office (CIO) 's views on the global economy and explain CIO's investment positioning?
Are you an investment analyst by background and possess strong analytical skills to create relevant and interesting charts? Do you have a deep understanding of financial market developments, and are you able to follow and interpret macroeconomic data? Can you work in a high-paced, global environment in a spirit of collaboration?
If you are such a candidate, you could help us :
– produce briefings on CIO's views and investment positioning for UBS senior / top executives' media appearances, location visits and presentations at high-caliber client events,
– define the content for panel discussions, interviews and presentations, and brief speakers accordingly,
– create and maintain charts in UBS's House View Library, THE central CIO slide repository for GWM
– drive strategic initiatives as project office or manager
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in our Chief Investment Office in Hong Kong or Singapore. We're a global team responsible for the investment strategy and research functions within Global Wealth Management.
The CIO Strategic Initiatives & Communication Team drives major change projects and amplifies the CIO views via internal and external events / meetings, briefings, media and internal communications. We interact with many partners across the bank, typically related to UBS GWM's investment, sales or offering capabilities.
Your experience and skills
– have an analyst background; you're ideally a CFA charter holder
– are eager to interpret financial market developments and communicate UBS's House View in briefings or charts
– care for accuracy and believe in the value of well-researched material
– possess strong analytical, conceptual, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
– an excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills
– a flexible, resilient team player with a positive mindset
– known for your can-do attitude when tackling daily tasks
– fluent in English, Cantonese or Mandarin are a plus
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.